("Weigo," "we," "us" or "our") when you access or use our website, mobile application and other online
products and services (collectively, "Services") or when you otherwise interact with us.
interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Account Information, such as your name, email address, password, gender, postal or physical address, phone number, photos, bio, and any other information you choose to provide;
- Lesson, Friend connections, and Hobby Information, such as the lessons, hitting sessions, and clinics you sign up for or coach, the time, duration, and location of your lessons, clinics,
and hitting sessions, the friends you add on the platform, and your selected social interests.
- Transaction Information, such as the coaching services you purchase or offer for sale through our Services. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment
card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party
payment processor . If you offer services for sale through our Services, we will also collect your bank account information;
- Information About Others, such as photos of users receiving coaching services and the names, email addresses, and other information about individuals you invite to use our Services, register to
receiving coaching services or authorize to receive notifications; and
- Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion, quiz or interactive area of the Services, request technical or customer support, communicate
with us via third-party social media services or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your access to and use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services , including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies, web beacons, web storage and device identifiers.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including from other users, identity verification services,
mailing list providers and publicly available sources. If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and email address, in accordance
with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process payments and other transactions and send you related information;
- Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Weigo and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze data, trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, content, features and activities, and perform other data analytics;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Weigo and others;
- Personalize and improve our Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Weigo is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you create a profile, participate in the interactive areas of our Services or interact with us on third-party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, profile photo and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Weigo or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Weigo and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
You may access, update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by accessing your account dashboard. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may do so in the Settings portion of the website, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Cookies and Web Storage
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies and web storage by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies and web storage. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies or web storage, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and text messages from Weigo by following the instructions in those emails or messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device or email address. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing your preferences in the Notification section under Settings.